Applications of Screen Printing spray adhesive
Spryaidea 91 Low VOC Hi-Temp Spray Adhesive for Screen Printing is specially designed for screen printing industry. With its high performance, it can also be used in applique, quilting, sewing, handicraft, and other temporary bondings.
|Item No.:||Sprayidea 91||Size:||450g/550ml|
|Spray pattern:||Mist||Effect time:||30-60 seconds|
|Shelf life:||24 months||Country of Origin:||China|
|Remain tacky for:||45 minutes||Composition:||No CFCs|
Features of screen printing adhesive spray
- Low VOC compliant: This reduces indoor air pollution and its impact on human health.
- Remain tack even under 200℃: It means that when you need use heat transfer, the glue will also not loosen and fall off.
- Never transfer to fabrics: You will never need to worry that the glue will stick to the materials.
- Long repositionable: You can adjust it many times before you are completely sure of where you want to print.
Maybe you want to get more choices of spray glue for screen printing, please contact us! Anyway, as a manufacturer, we will definitely be able to give you the best quality service
- Keep the surface clean and dry, no oil and water.
- Please shake well before use, to achieve the best effect.
- Evenly spray the glue for a distance of 15-30 cm to the adhesive surface.
- After using please keep the can down, spray about 2 to 3 seconds to avoid nozzle clogged.
- The best temperature of using this product is 15℃~35℃.
- Clean nozzle with alcohol or other solvents if clogged.
- Pressurized packing, may be explosive in high temperature.
- Keep well-ventilated, avoid the glue contacting with skin when using.
- Should be stored in well-ventilated, dark, cool, dry place.
- Do not store above 49℃, recommended storage at below 30℃.
- Keep the children away from it ,spray the adhesive out completely before you throw it away.
- When the adhesive contacted with skin or eyes, please clean with water. Serious please go to the doctor immediately.