Applications of 958 marine spray adhesive
Sprayidea 958 Composites Marine Spray Adhesive is a specially designed for temporarily bonding fiberglass and carbon fiber in temporary positioning molding process of composites manufacturing. Its extensive range of applications involve in wind turbine blade, aircraft carbon cover, yacht and ship. Auto engine hood, entertainment facilities and other large glass fiber reinforced plastics.
Specification of 958 upholstery spray adhesive
|Item No.:||Sprayidea 958||Size:||600g/630ml|
|Spray pattern:||Mist||Effect time:||30-60 seconds|
|Shelf life:||24 months||Country of Origin:||China|
|Remain tacky for:||45 minutes||Temperature resistance:||-30℃ to 65℃|
Features of 958 wind turbine blade spray adhesive
- Good adhesion to a variety of substrates.
- Can be applied quickly;
- Excellent properties, cost-effective;
- Longer tack-up work time allow some position adjustment before setting;
- Suitable for large projects;
- Formulated to match adhered materials acting to the strength of the finished parts.
- Keep the surface clean and dry, no oil and water.
- Please shake well before use, to achieve the best effect.
- Evenly spray the glue for a distance of 15-30 cm to the adhesive surface.
- After using please keep the can down, spray about 2 to 3 seconds to avoid nozzle clogged, the best temperature of using this product is 15℃~35℃.
- Clean nozzle with alcohol or other solvents if clogged.
- Pressurized packing, may be explosive in high temperature.
- Keep well-ventilated, avoid the glue contacting with skin when using.
- Should be stored in well-ventilated, dark, cool, dry place.
- Do not store above 49℃, recommended storage at below 30℃.
- Keep the children away from it ,spray the adhesive out completely before you throw it away.
- When the adhesive contacted with skin or eyes, please clean with water. Serious please go to the doctor immediately.