Sprayidea 96 Pressure Sensitive Spray Adhesive offers a fast and aggressive tack in bonding plastic, foam padding, electronic component, leather and polypropylene to many other materials like fiberglass, plastics, particle board, hardwood etc.
|Item No.:||Sprayidea 96||Size:||450g/550ml|
|Package:||24 pieces/carton||Coverage:||8-12 ㎡|
|Spray pattern:||Web||Temperature resistance:||-30℃to 65℃|
|Shelf life:||24 months||Color:||White|
|Effect time:||30-60 seconds||Scent:||Low odor|
|Anti-aging:||3-5 years||Country of Origin:||China|
- Pressure sensitive adhesive, aggressive tack;
- Long open time for repositioning;
- Advanced formula without corrosion;
- No CFCs, eco-friendly and user-friendly.
- Keep the surface clean and dry, No oil and water.
- Please shake well before use, to achieve the best effect.
- Evenly spray the glue for a distance of 15-30 cm to the adhesive surface.
- After using please keep the can down, spray about 2 to 3 seconds to avoid nozzle clogged, the best temperature of using this product is 15℃~35℃.
- Clean nozzle with alcohol or other solvents if clogged.
- Pressurized packing, may be explosive in high temperature.
- Keep well-ventilated, avoid the glue contacting with skin when using.
- Should be stored in well-ventilated, dark, cool, dry place.
- Do not store above 49℃, recommended storage at below 30℃.
- Keep the children away from it ,spray the adhesive out completely before you throw it away.
- When the adhesive contacted with skin or eyes, please clean with water. Serious please go to the doctor immediately.