Video Display of Embroidery Spray Adhesive
Sprayidea Dy-100 Repositionable Temporary Tacky Spray Adhesive is temporary, repositionable, fabric adhesive used to temporarily bond fabric. Odorless, colorless, does not gum sewing needles. Use for machine applique, quilting, basting, holding fabric to stabilizers in machine embroidery and hemming. No CFCs.
Sprayidea DY-100 Transparent Embroidery Fabric Spray Adhesive is a strong-sticky adhesive perfect for applique, quilting and some handicraft etc. It works well in temporarily bonding lining to the back of clothing, and also can be used to hold appliques to fabric prior to sewing or embroidery.
|Item No.:||Sprayidea DY-100||Size:||390g/600ml|
|Spray pattern:||Mist||Effect time:||30-60 seconds|
|Shelf life:||24 months||Country of Origin:||China|
|Remain tacky for:||30 minutes||Composition:||No CFCs|
Features of Spray Adhesive for Fabric
1.Long operation time, cost-effective;
2.Suitable for white fabric;
3.Non-staining, no gumming up needles;
4.SGS non-toxic test approval, no chlorinated solvents, no CFCs, formaldehyde free.
Maybe you want to get more choices for spray adhesive for embroidery, please contact us! Anyway, as a manufacturer, we will definitely be able to give you the best quality service
- Keep the surface clean and dry, No oil and water.
- Please shake well before use, to achieve the best effect.
- Evenly spray the glue for a distance of 15-30 cm to the adhesive surface.
- After using please keep the can down, spray about 2 to 3 seconds to avoid nozzle clogged, the best temperature of using this product is 15℃~35℃.
- Clean nozzle with alcohol or other solvents if clogged.
- Pressurized packing, may be explosive in high temperature. Keep well-ventilated, avoid the glue contacting with skin when using.
- Should be stored in well-ventilated, dark, cool, dry place.
- Do not store above 49℃, recommended storage at below 30℃.
- Keep the children away from it ,spray the adhesive out completely before you throw it away.
- When the adhesive contacted with skin or eyes, please clean with water. Serious please go to the doctor immediately.