Applications of spray adhesive for fabric
Sprayidea85 Hi-Tack Embroidery spray adhesive is used for machine applique, quilting, basting, holding fabric to stabilizers in machine embroidery and hemming, will not gum needles.
Specification of embroidery spray adhesive
|Item No.:||Sprayidea 85||Size:||450g/550ml|
|Spray pattern:||Mist||Effect time:||30-60 seconds|
|Shelf life:||24 months||Country of Origin:||China|
|Remain tacky for:||45 minutes||Composition:||No CFCs|
- Aggressive tack, suitable for thick embroidered pieces;
- Long repositionable, can be cost saving;
- Clear glue, not yellowing over time;
- Don’t gum to needles when working;
- SGS certified, formaldehyde free.
Maybe you want to get more choices for Fabric Embroidery Spray Adhesive, please contact us! Anyway, as a manufacturer, we will definitely be able to give you the best quality service.
- Keep the surface clean and dry, No oil and water.
- Please shake well before use, to achieve the best effect.
- Evenly spray the glue for a distance of 15-30 cm to the adhesive surface.
- After using please keep the can down, spray about 2 to 3 seconds to avoid nozzle clogged, the best temperature of using this product is 15℃~35℃.
- Clean nozzle with alcohol or other solvents if clogged.
- Pressurized packing, may be explosive in high temperature.
- Keep well-ventilated, avoid the glue contacting with skin when using.
- Should be stored in well-ventilated, dark, cool, dry place.
- Do not store above 49℃, recommended storage at below 30℃.
- Keep the children away from it ,spray the adhesive out completely before you throw it away.
- When the adhesive contacted with skin or eyes, please clean with water. Serious please go to the doctor immediately.