Applications of 86 screen printing spray adhesive
Sprayidea 86 Screen Printing Spray Adhesive is a non-chlorinated repositionable spray adhesive formulated for the screen printing industry. It’s also great for embroidery, applique, and other temporary bonding applications. Suitable for bonding fabric, cloth, paper, and other lightweight materials. It remains tacky for a long time and will not transfer to the fabric or cause wrinkling.
Specification of spray glue for screen print
|Item No.:||Sprayidea 86||Size:||450g/550ml|
|Spray pattern:||Mist||Effect time:||30-60 seconds|
|Shelf life:||24 months||Country of Origin:||China|
|Remain tacky for:||45 minutes||Bonding:||Temporary|
Features of embroidery adhesive spray for screen print
- Repositionable adhesive with super strong tack;
- No triphenyl, no formaldehyde, eco-friendly;
- Uniform particle, low odor, no transfer to fabric;
- Long open time, offering more flexibility.
- Pressurized packing may be explosive at high temperatures.
- Keep well-ventilated, and avoid glue contacting with skin when using.
- It should be stored in a well-ventilated, dark, cool, dry place.
- Do not store above 49℃. Recommended storage at below 30℃.
- Keep the children away from it, and spray the adhesive out completely before you throw it away.
- When adhesive comes into contact with the skin or eyes, please clean it with water. Seriously please go to the doctor immediately.
You can also see more relevant products at screen printing spray glue.