Sprayidea 89 Embroidery Fabric Spray Adhesive is a strong-sticky adhesive perfect for applique, quilting and some handicraft etc. It works well in temporarily bonding lining to the back of clothing, and also can be used to hold appliques to fabric prior to sewing or embroidery.
|Item No.:||Sprayidea 89||Size:||390g/600ml|
|Spray pattern:||Mist||Effect time:||30-60 seconds|
|Shelf life:||24 months||Country of Origin:||China|
|Remain tacky for:||30 minutes||Composition:||No CFCs|
- Long operation time, cost-effective;
- Suitable for white fabric;
- Non-staining, no gumming up needles;
- SGS non-toxic test approval, no chlorinated solvents, no CFCs,formaldehyde free.
Maybe you want to get more choices for embroidery spray adhesive, please contact us!
- Keep the surface clean and dry, No oil and water.
- Please shake well before use, to achieve the best effect.
- Evenly spray the glue for a distance of 15-30 cm to the adhesive surface.
- After using please keep the can down, spray about 2 to 3 seconds to avoid nozzle clogged, the best temperature of using this product is 15℃~35℃.
- Clean nozzle with alcohol or other solvents if clogged.
- Pressurized packing, may be explosive in high temperature.
- Keep well-ventilated, avoid the glue contacting with skin when using.
- Should be stored in well-ventilated, dark, cool, dry place.
- Do not store above 49℃, recommended storage at below 30℃.
- Keep the children away from it ,spray the adhesive out completely before you throw it away.
- When the adhesive contacted with skin or eyes, please clean with water. Serious please go to the doctor immediately.