Sprayidea DY-22 Foam Contact Adhesive is widely used in furniture, acoustic and insulation industries, ideal for pasting foam, rubber, foil, rock wool, sponge, wood, fabric to themselves and other materials.
|Item No.:||Sprayidea DY-22||Size:||3L/4L/18L|
|Shelf life:||6 months||Open time:||10-20 minutes|
|Heat resistance:||about 65℃||Manual coverage:||5-6㎡/kg|
|Anti-aging:||3-5 years||Country of Origin:||China|
- Quick tack, strong bonding;
- Nocorrosing to foam or other substrates;
- Adjustable thickness with a spray gun;
- Eco-friendly, high performance-price ratio.
- Pressurized packing, may be explosive in high temperature.
- Keep well-ventilated, avoid the glue contacting with skin when using.
- Should be stored in well-ventilated, dark, cool, dry place.
- Do not store above 49℃, recommended storage at below 30℃.
- Keep the children away from it ,spray the adhesive out completely before you throw it away.
- When the adhesive contacted with skin or eyes, please clean with water. Serious please go to the doctor immediately.