Applications of polystyrene insulation adhesive spray
Sprayidea 33 Insulation Spray Adhesive is specially designed for thermal insulation, HVAC industries. Perfect for bonding insulation materials such as rubber, hose, extruded board, rock wool, foil, foam etc.
Technical details of polystyrene insulation adhesive spray
|Item No.:||Sprayidea 33||Size:||450g/550ml|
|Spray pattern:||Web||Effect time:||30-60 seconds|
|Shelf life:||24 months||Bonding:||Permanent|
|Country of Origin:||China||Anti-aging:||3-5 years|
|Temperature resistance:||-30℃to 65℃||Scent:||Low odor|
Features of spray adhesive for van insulation
- High initial tackiness keeps your project move forward;
- High solid content supports its low soak-in property;
- Adjustable nozzle provides flexible operation;
- Low corrosion, low odor, eco-friendly.
Instruction of spray adhesive for insulation
- Keep the surface clean and dry, No oil and water.
- Please shake well before use, to achieve the best effect.
- Evenly spray the glue for a distance of 15-30 cm to the adhesive surface.
- After using please keep the can down, spray about 2 to 3 seconds to avoid nozzle clogged, the best temperature of using this product is 15℃~35℃.
- Clean nozzle with alcohol or other solvents if clogged.
- Pressurized packing, may be explosive in high temperature. Keep well-ventilated, avoid the glue contacting with skin when using.
- Should be stored in well-ventilated, dark, cool, dry place.
- Do not store above 49℃, recommended storage at below 30℃.
- Keep the children away from it ,spray the adhesive out completely before you throw it away.
- When the adhesive contacted with skin or eyes, please clean with water. Serious please go to the doctor immediately.